GIP-08: New Community Management, Roles and Backpay

Hello Everyone!

This is Cevine007 - Community Champion

I am answering to questions of Turkish community in Telegram and Discord
Moderating Turkish Canals: Telegram and Discord
Translation of Goldfinch’s announcements, governance proposals and other documentation into Turkish.

Plus, I start to make:
Design Banners, Newsletter etc
How I have proposed already organize and ideas for monthly event for all Goldfinch community.
Also interest to design of POAPs/NFTs for community winners.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey all.
This is Ky - community champion (AKA Korean community manager)

1. Manage Discord, Telegram channel, Internet cafe (Goldfinch section of Coinapple ÄÚÀξÖÇà - Crypto Accelerator : ³×À̹ö Ä«Æä)

2. Seek of Goldfinch marketing in Korea - I am contacting internet news paper to introduce Goldfinch in Korean

3. Answer questions in Korean with related to GoldFinch & anything about blockchains!

4. Escalate community member’s concerns to the Community Managers

5. Translate in Korean announcements, governance proposals and document within 24hrs (All-updates, Borrower-Pool, Biweekly-summary, etc.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone!
This is Salova - Community Champion and Ru-Ambassador
In the last three months I:
–Participated in weekly calls
–Answers to protocol-related questions in ru-thread and help other in the general threads area, if it necessary.
–Manage ru-thread and ru-Telegram channel
–Translation and adaptation technical documentation into Russian;
–Raising awareness about Goldfinch by creating additional educational content and/or hosting local AMAs (question-gathering stage at this point).

2 Likes

Hey everyone!
This is Metatron - Community Champion

• Translation and adaptation “Announcements” threads and technical documentation into Ukrainian;
  • Manage ua-thread, gb-thread and ua-Telegram channel, keep it spam-free;
  • Answers to protocol-related questions in ua-thread, gb-thread and help other in the “Community” threads area, if it necessary.
  • Raising awareness about Goldfinch by creating additional educational content and/or hosting local AMAs (question-gathering stage at this point).
2 Likes

Greetings all!

This is Eloquent, and I’d like to give a little report on the work I’ve done during my time as Community Ambassador:

— Absolutely every participant on ru-Telegram / ru-thread got answers to numerous questions;
— All official announcements and other Goldfinch’s materials were translated into Russian;
— Work to systematize Russian-language content in ru-thread has been done;
— Collection of questions for the first Russian-language AMA has been started;
— I also worked closely with Community Admins on addressing issues of further community coordination.

Thank you all for trusting me! I’m so honored to be part of our big team.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Please, find below the report for Takeshi_TGAL#2108.

"Hi everyone, I’m GoldfinchJP (Takeshi_TGAL), a community ambassador & moderator mainly for the Japan area.

My job is as follows:
・General initiatives necessary for the development of the local community.
・Management and administration of local community accounts on twitter/medium.
・Community support on Discord regional channel.
・Translation of all articles and announcements and outreach efforts.

The working hours are as follows:
12:30pm - 2:30am PT
I work on the above as needed from time to time in parallel with other projects (such as The Graph) within this time frame (estimated 20+ hours per week).

Japan Community Growth Statistics:

(The statistics calculation period has been changed, so May is half a month to the present.)"

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m Goldfinch JP (Takeshi_TGAL), a community moderator on Discord.

My daily tasks are as follows:
・General initiatives necessary for the development of the local community.
・Management and administration of local community accounts on twitter/medium.
・Community support on Discord regional channel.
・Translation of all articles and announcements and outreach efforts.
https://twitter.com/GoldfinchJapan Goldfinch Japan – Medium )

Basically, I am available as needed during the following hours (at least 20 hours per week in parallel with other projects such as The Graph, Acala, zksync, etc.)
5:30am - 7:30pm JST (12:30pm - 2:30am PST)

I’ll continue to work flexibly necessary to raise profile as a project in Japan and expand local community.

100% GFI distributed on May 21, 2022.

1 Like