GIP-41: Appoint Warbler Labs to act on behalf of the Goldfinch Community in the resolution of Tugende Kenya’s Covenant Breach

Definitely yes, the expansion of the team will benefit

Labs team looks good

I support this proposal !

Good idea, nothing to add. I vote YES

The idea sounds good, i will support this

Council has approved the proposal

I would definitely vote positively for this proposal, as I have complete confidence in Warbler Laboratories. And I support your project!

Just joined and was browsing through proposals, glad this proposal was passed and I would like to express my appreciation for the passing of the above proposal. This decision represents a significant step forward for our organization and demonstrates our commitment to advancing our collective goals.

Proud to be a part of a community that is proactive in identifying and addressing key issues, and I look forward to seeing the positive impact that this proposal will have on our organization and the wider community.

The passing of this proposal also underscores the strength of our governance process and our ability to collaborate effectively towards shared objectives.

I believe that this achievement will inspire further innovation and progress within our DAO, and I am excited to continue working alongside my fellow members towards our shared vision.