Advisor Introduction to the Goldfinch Community

Hello All,

It is very nice to connect with all of you! I started my onboarding process two weeks ago and have spent a considerable amount of time analyzing the current portfolio. I am excited to leverage my 16 years of experience across private credit, special situations, private equity, and financial technology to advise you on the best path forward.

To date, I have spent my time on the following:

• Reading through the entirety of the legal documents and investment memorandum related to each investment and/or borrower
  • Speaking with current and previous Warbler employees to understand historical context for each of the borrowers
  • Speaking to legal counsel to better understand our claims and strategy moving forward

Moving forward, I plan to spend my time on the following:

• Begin dialogue with each of the borrowers
  • Devise and implement a plan of action with each of the borrowers, including continuing to receive advice from legal counsel on each of the borrowers (where needed)
  • Provide weekly updates via Discord

I look forward to collaborating with all of you to ensure the best potential outcome for each of the remaining borrowers.

Until my next update, please feel free to reach out to me directly at ajay.gill@goldfinch.finance.

Thank you,

Ajay

1 Like