Retroactive Backer Distribution Proposal #3 (with data)

Hey! I think I can take it to the works. I already implemented something like this for NFT with my partner, and with him that we madeв the NFT service, that was used by the community. https://gfa-1.com/

If I’m right, it’s pretty much the same work here, just for tokens. Do you mind if we do this part? Ready to interact and share all the details

Yes. Thank you for your work.

This is AWESOME! Thank you so much for taking seriously the proposal of the community. It’s an amazing cause & project, I hope we can all do a lot of good with this airdrop. And thanks to Freedom15 RedVelvet & CognitiveLiberty for your contributions!

FYI all, I added a couple small updates at the bottom of the proposal. Just adding this comment for better visibility.

2 Likes

I was not aware @Igor did the flight academy NFT’s. He has done it great. So I support the proposal to have @Igor implement it.

Yes,I agree this proposal.

fully agree and ready to vote for it

YES, fully agree. It’s a fair distribution.

Got it, i have seen the last 2 lines and am fine with it. Just wondering when the token will be distributed to us and whether the proposal has been official accepted as a few people have been asking in the discord.

Thankyou

YES. i support this proposal

I expect it to go to snapshot votes in the next couple of days. That goes for 7 days. If approved, then it will go thru dev process - coding/implementing. Overall I expect it to take anywhere from 3-5 weeks.

3 Likes

Got it. Thankyou. look forward to it

it looks to me like the team doesnt care about backers, they now want to give us 2x more tokens but the price wont even be half of the tge price… yet they are risking way more and the team/insiders just easily dumped during tge with their rewards. i dont like this at all

lmao at 3-5 weeks, the price will be 1 usd till then. team totally killed backers, thanks

1 Like

@Alexander just want to respond to a few things. 1.) As stated in the Medium post, Team/investors are all locked up for 6 months, and then vest over 3-6 years depending on who they are. So absolutely no one is “dumping” anything. There was low liquidity on the first day, which caused high volatility. There’s no insider scheme. All such tokens are locked. Secondly, all major LPs have 12 month vesting, as will large Backers. So none of them are dumping either.

If you’re worried about 3 weeks and then just going to dump your tokens anyway, then sure, you’re free to do so whenever your tokens unlock, but this is a long term oriented project. Which is exactly why team and investors have such long lockups and vesting, and there’s vesting for large LPs and Backers. We want to find aligned community members who are here for the long term. Goldfinch doesn’t think in weeks. Goldfinch thinks in years.

2 Likes

Ive been providing liquidity for 6 months, and put in even more after TGE. Of course Id want to receive GFI when its 12 usd like everyone else not when its 4 usd. I think thats easy to understand. Backers got treated badly and thats a fact

3 Likes

Hey there Blake. Just checking to see if we can get an update on how the airdrop, rewards and liquidity mining progress is going? Its been a few weeks and the vote seems to have passed.

1 Like

Wondering this as well

Hey @Freedom15 and @Alexander it’s coming along pretty well. I believe we’re looking to deploy within the next couple days.

2 Likes

Amazing thats great news, Thankyou. and liquidity mining will be live some time in march?