GIP-40: 15 days cool-down period

The idea of ​​a 15-day cool-down period is correct in my opinion, I can already see that everyone supported it by voting with a “+” sign. I will add that the main thing is not speed, but quality, and if there is not enough time for voting, then increasing the same time is the right decision. 15 days is not that much either. I fully agree with all voices and vote “yes”

The 15-day cool-down period, I think it is the right decision, everyone has different life problems and not everyone can fit in the time you allocate, so I will definitely support this decision and vote yes. The ultimate goal of all these votes is to get the project steps right to success. And the more people involved in voting, the better the result will be. Therefore, giving more time to people is the right decision.

I propose to demarcate voting by the number of days allocated to them. For example, allocate up to 7 days for simple votes, and 10-15 days for complex ones as an option. In one case, this can save time, and in another, it can give enough time for all those who wish to vote in time. In general, I will support your proposal.

If it has already been discussed that it is necessary to increase the number of days for voting, then you and the team feel that there are problems with this, accordingly, the cool-down period really needs to be increased, in my opinion, around 10 days should be enough. Yes, I support this vote, all that remains is to go to the snapshot and confirm my choice. thank you for the opportunity to speak my mind.

Council has approved the proposal

I’m voting for a 15 day period, which is not as much as many might think. The best option.

I have read the comments and agree with most opinions on this thought. I have nothing much to add, I like the idea, I vote YES

15 days is a long time and it will cause even more inconvenience. My vote is definitely no, it’s also very sad that most people just write “definitely agree, YES” without even reading the text because they are only interested in getting xp on crew3

And chasing xp on crew3 is not a problem of people, but still a problem of the site (I think you should reconsider this task, especially its status as a daily)

P.S. I hope everything is clear, I’m not very good with English)

for many, 15 days is too long.
my vote is NO, don’t like the idea