Goldfinch Flight Academy

Many participants in the flight academy were excluded from the list of awarded participants. Yes, most likely, there are those who copied works or created multi-accounts, but there are also those who did everything honestly and were still excluded. I hope that the decision will be revised and the participants’ work will be checked anew, and also if the participant was disqualified, he will have the opportunity to find out why this happened, because many did the work honestly, and in the end they were expelled.
I think there are a lot of such participants, so let’s hope for the strength of the community!
P.S. Of course, I, including the participants, were excluded without explaining the reason and the opportunity to find out.
Upd: I will add that there is an opportunity to appeal, but after the first time the situation has not been resolved, now there is an opportunity to appeal a second time, we hope this will help solve this problem.

39 Likes

A problem of this kind exists. In addition, there is also the problem of assessing the quality of the work performed and the tiers assigned. But if we look at this problem from the side of the reviewers, it becomes necessary for us to identify unscrupulous participants and remove them from the list by introducing people who, after appeal, became eligible for awards - this is incredibly time-consuming.
In my opinion, we need to gather opinions and possible errors with the appeal form, as stated earlier, and take them into account in subsequent academies.To summarize - to deny the appeal to all who submitted it a second time and take into account the information received to form new tactics for the next flight academies.

3 Likes

I agree with you and support this idea. I completed all tasks too but I do not have any tier and rewards

5 Likes

If you do as you suggested, namely, to reject the appeal, then those who have completed all the modules and tasks in good faith need to do double work? Namely, the passage of the first flight academy, as well as the second, given the fact that in the second academy it may be exactly the same for a person for two academies will not receive anything?
With the fact that it is necessary to conduct an analysis and make sure that this does not happen again in the future, this is true, but what do you think, if the participant did not receive anything after graduating from the first flight academy, will he want to participate and follow the project further? If he was responsible to the project, but received nothing from the developers and the project itself, although he really believed in this project.
These conversations would not have happened if initially no one had talked about awards. By focusing on the awards, the project attracted a large enough audience that was hoping for a return. Since initially it was about awards for the academy, then it is worth taking into account the work and opinion of those who completed all the tasks.
I also want to note that you said that it is laborious work to recheck the works and appeals of the participants who submitted them, but I want to add that the work done by the participants is also no less laborious.

9 Likes

I think it is not entirely correct to appeal to the time consuming process, team should know what they sighn for)).
There are many participants who also spent a lot of time on completing the training, doing all tests, additional tasks, etc., and in the end were not on the list, but the most offensive is the unfair inclusion of multi-accounts and unscrupulous participants in the final lists of awards and everyone understands this perfectly well.

5 Likes

First of all I don’t know what happened to keep me out of the flight academy award list. Because the weekly flight tasks are completed independently by checking the information by myself, I know that many real cheaters have passed the assessment, and I hope the community will give me a chance. Because we missed the first appeal over the weekend, I think I’m responsible

6 Likes

it is not pleasant that you are trying for a month, solve tests, answer questions, write articles, problems, memes and you are not on the list, despite the fact that I know people who just solved the test and got tier # 8.

5 Likes

To be honest, due to time and my other tight work schedule, I still managed to allocate time, especially at midnight to watch the videos and solve the test. Only to find out that my account was not on the award list. I didn’t even receive the NFT. I was really pained because I did everything honestly. I had wanted to participate in other activities but time wouldn’t allow me. I would be grateful if this matter is looked into. I guess I made mistake in filing my discord username at the initial time when we filled the form for KYC. Please, let the team look into the issue and try to reward honest supporters. Thanks in anticipation.

6 Likes

I totally agree.Performed all tasks from one account.Tests were performed in the first one error, in the others not one.Tasks were performed - articles, analyses, tasks, questions and answers were asked.Academy participants commented on the work, made memes, reposts of modules and the program itself.A lot of money was spent, but in the end, for reasons not clear, the result was not counted.Despite the fact that those who simply performed the tests received tier 8, and those who tried in the end did not even get coins, even nft.

6 Likes

I completely agree that the distribution of awards happened in a very strange way… Many honest users who faithfully performed all their tasks and tried to follow the ideas of Goldfinch did not receive well-deserved awards. I understand that the administration of Goldfinch thus wanted to exclude all dishonest users who used copywriting services and cheat bots. But I do not understand why it happened that the honest participants of the Flight Academy, who performed everything in good faith, did not receive the coveted awards? I am very grateful to the Goldfinch project, it is a really worthwhile project. He has a great idea, there are strong sponsors, and I am sure that this project has a future. But I think that such a strong project should have the same strong community. Therefore, I believe that Goldfinch should not offend those participants who have been putting their soul into this project for a month. I hope that all the applications will be considered by you and all users will get what they deserve…

5 Likes

Absolutely agree. Honestly completed all written assignments for all modules + tests. Results 89, 85, 90, 95%. As a result, I did not receive any awards at all. I have all the evidence and am ready to provide if necessary. Also, in addition to the well-deserved rewards, we need to demand additional tokens - as moral compensation for the disgusting system of work checks.

6 Likes

Totally agree.
Bisides, in Discord there was an information that 2-nd Flight Academy is not high possibility to happen.

Project should support honest participants and make some review - it will be good for strong comunity and will show team full engagement

6 Likes

I also want to add that many were included in the shooting gallery after the first appeal, but not the one we were counting on
take me for example, they gave me 5 shooting ranges - this is 3.5 completed tasks
But I completed all the tasks, which naturally should be 4 shooting gallery, I was active
and also I was noted in the Belarusian branch, because I am from Belarus and I initially followed her until she was removed
I ask you to attribute honestly to our work at the academy and reward really honest participants

4 Likes

I submitted all the modules but did not receive any reward.
I spent a huge amount of time each week to complete the assignments.

The management team needs to review each submitted assignment one by one.
If there is still evidence that the assignment was submitted and there is no fraud, then the reward should be given.

Since additional distributions are generally frowned upon, it is a good idea to show respect to the community by distributing 80% to the users who are newly eligible for the reward and 20% to the community (voters).

For example, if a new person is found who is entitled to receive 1500, they will receive 1200 and the remaining 300 will be distributed to the voters.

5 Likes

I fully agree in this case, it is necessary to solve something

6 Likes

Was doing all tests and tasks in all modules, was filling appeal form, and didnt get anythink. What is reason doesnt understand. Have only one account. Why so? Was spending a lot of time for every tasks and nothing, it is very sad! Agree that this problem need solving.

5 Likes

m1#0011 0x6709a89090732f5695Aa07EA29fB7318aa08E895 have not received rewards for flight academy, appealed

3 Likes

I also was not included. Finish 4 modules! 0x2F30998C61b21179aA237f77Fd578Ba8679eB43D

2 Likes

Agree. Have passed all of modules and make an activities. And was disqualified

4 Likes

Agree.
I hope that the decision will be revised and the participants’ work will be checked anew. At least for those who have made the right appeal.

I appreciate that the team had checked a large number of tasks.
And we should know, those who did the task honestly but were excluded or did not get the proper tier also consumed a lot of time on this.

There is some uncertainty about the outcome. I’ve checked the criteria and my submissions, and I really don’t know how the results of executing the task could be like that.

3 Likes