Goldfinch Flight Academy

I agree that many participants were excluded from the list of rewards or just to get tier 8 with minimum rewards without any explanation. I would like to ask the team to think about it one more time because first of all you are creating the community - the community of Backers. But you excluded honest participants, you changed your decision about the terms of getting rewards. What kind of community you will get with such strange policy.
Sorry for my direct letter to the team! But it will be better to check one more time the results of Flight Academy and to solve this situation. I will appreciate it!

5 Likes

We need a retro drop ! Pretty sad situation with early supporters.

4 Likes

Yes. I am sure all people from community heve to get rewards if they completed their tasks of Flight Academy

4 Likes

I fully agree in this case. I did nok do all module but I do not have any tier. Ofcourse it was interesting and usefull but NO TIER!!!

3 Likes

I also support this idea and made an appeal as Tier I received doesnā€™t correspond to the number of modules and activities that I passed during Flight Academy (as per table that was shared). Would appreciate if the team could recheck the matter. Thank you in advance

5 Likes

Because you are an abuser and a bounty hunter, the neighboring topic and messages in the discord confirm this. Have a nice weekend, and FOMO.

2 Likes

Have a nice day too!)))

1 Like

I have some problem too.During learning in academy I completed all 5 sections/modules. Each section I personally verified with results you provided. The average score was 85-95%. According to my tests I should be on tier 4-5, but I was given a place in tier 8.I like your project but for incorrect evaluation of my work Iā€™m not sure if work with you in the future. Iā€™m not sure if it is a mistake of one person or position of the whole team. Please check. my work, account addres: 0x0aE6aABc9DD8834eC973917c2F2B14B9cD3566D6
Thank you!

1 Like

Good time of day. I participated in your GoldFinch project from the first days, I completed all the tasks and tasks, sent forms, but I was not even included in the final list. There is a possibility that I indicated the wrong ETH address in the last, final form, because of this. I have filed appeals, but I have not received a response( Please check.
My KYCed MetaMask address: 0x130cF11237113B9C6602CE71763962F76cd25f14
My Discord: Filentin#6631

1 Like

Hello! I agree with everything. Just wanted to add that would be nice if everyone could have personal reply on why reward was declined. I am a member of various chats where we discuss different blockchain projects and there were a lot of people who mentioned how he/she completed 2-3 modules in Goldfinch academy get 5-7 tier or even 4 tier. And now I have a question why I didnā€™t get any reward after I completed 4 modules.
My address: 0x39325A4565C30068Bba2069A54E69A12D0DdcBA9
My discord: Myroslava#4241

1 Like

Hello everyone. I am also a member of the Flight Academy and I was also not included in the list of winners. Although he remained active throughout the Flight Academy. I completed all five assessment tasks. Here is the evidence (I can only provide two links in my message since I am a new user. But you can see all my works by finding them by my nickname in Discord):
(Discord
Discord).
I also commented on the work of other users, asked and answered questions from other participants of the Flight Academy. Throughout the entire ambassador program, I performed the tasks honestly. I did not resort to copying the works of other participants. I tried to study all aspects of crypto lending, which you talked about in your training videos. I tried very hard. I spent my time and energy trying to become more erudite in this topic. I believe that your project has a great future. I believed in your ideas, and I knew that you were going the right way. I followed you, as did many other users. But I was very disappointed that all my efforts were not noticed. I didnā€™t get into any tier. And Iā€™m saddened that I donā€™t even know the reason why my work was rejected. I have written appeals several times already. And each appeal was individual. In each new appeal, I tried to prove to you that I am worthy of becoming one of the winners of the Flight Academy. I really hope that at least here I will be noticed.
My verified wallet: 0x7FD3b07110EC32202d707aC9992e8455a8C251b2
My discord: EG0r#4165

1 Like

Romantik#6756, 0x12E496FCD67FDF68bBb81F4501f9ADa29d45e116 Completed all modules, completed testing at each stage, where they were available, as a result, did not make it to the list of contenders for awards (((

1 Like

I agree.
I finished all the tests and did all the assignments.
but did not receive any award - this is unfair.
participants sent in a form to review the awards - check them and give awards to those who earned them honestly

1 Like

Hello! My name is Tatiana. I really liked your project. I took part in it with great pleasure. I studied in detail all the training videos, lectures, and actively corresponded with the community in Discord and ran all tests. Also, I performed absolutely all tasks in all five moduls. I spent a lot of time and energy writing articles, as well as preparing and recording videos for the Russian Goldfinch community. That is why I was shocked when I did not find my details on the list of winners. I think I deserve at least a TIER 2 award. I would be very grateful if you would check again all my completed assignments and reconsider your decisions in my favor. Thanks! I also want to note that I have already filed the first appeal and also did not see myself on the list of winners. And she has already sent a second appeal. I really hope for its early consideration and your assistance in receiving the well-deserved award! + This is the link of my appeal https://docs.google.com/document/d/19yQX-d

1 Like

Hi
I do not want to write long messages and describe everything that I have done for the project. I just want to ask you to earnestly ask at least a glimpse of my completed assignments and videos made. It is impossible to believe in such injustice as in the one that I saw. People get tokens just for pressing the ctrl c - ctrl v buttons several times, and I was left out in the cold spending a month of my life on the project. Please pay attention to me. Here are just examples of my videos. How much time do you think I spent on them? Compare them with the quality of the content of the rest of the participants. And in the end, I have no reward at all. I donā€™t believe in justice anymore Discord Discord

I understand that I can hardly convey to you what I want. But still. I am sure that I was simply missed when distributing the awards. I didnā€™t get anything at all, although I spent a whole month talking about your team.
This is very unfair. I didnā€™t get any awards at all.

And of course i vote for second appeal!

I completely agree with the author of the application. I did all the tasks, wrote articles, answered tests, made memes - but the Russian multi-accounts took all the places, and I didnā€™t even get an 8yr. The community is asking for a review of all applications. If you deny the appeal - in future academies you will not get the proper number of participants and the quality of the academy will be at a low level. No one will cooperate with you.

3 Likes

I fully support, because I myself went through the academy and conscientiously completed the tasks and did not receive any TIER

2 Likes

I hope justice will be served

I totally agree.Performed all tasks from one account.Tests were performed in the first one error, in the others not one.Tasks were performed - articles, analyses, tasks, questions and answers were asked.Academy participants commented on the work, made memes, reposts of modules and the program itself.A lot of money was spent, but in the end, for reasons not clear, the result was not counted.Despite the fact that those who simply performed the tests received tier 8, and those who tried in the end did not even get coins, even nft.my discord-anton 46464#7245 account addres: 0x79d13b5E4c32991Ef2f97c6b8C582A643DC3c473

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing this up! I support this initiative and also submitted an appeal as I didnā€™t get any Tier despite of the activities and tests during modules of Flight Academy that I worked on. The first appeal didnā€™t bring any results to me - my activity still wasnā€™t acknowledged as well as other honest participantsā€™. So, I definitely support the idea and hope for the review.

3 Likes