Goldfinch Flight Academy

I agree with the topic of the post. Although I got on the list in tier 6. Since I have friends and comrades who also participated but did not receive any awards at all. I don’t think this is entirely fair. I think everything here will be judged fairly. A project with a great future and a strong team.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s right. I am pretending to be a Tier 6 (at least) participant, however, it seems that my work has not been reviewed fully. That’s really frustrating…

1 Like

Good afternoon. I see that there are many of us. I wrote several appeals with links to evidence of my work done. Since I passed absolutely all modules from 1 to 5 and also did not get into the list of awards :pensive:. I do not understand why. I really hope that everything will be resolved in fairness. After all, the project is useful and has a great future. I wouldn’t want to be disappointed. Good luck to all! :slightly_smiling_face:
My discord: MaxO#5283
My wallet, which I indicated during registration: 0x58d98A01d065E93b2dBC8D48650317Ed2CBF851F

1 Like

I fully support, because I myself went through the academy and conscientiously completed the tasks and did not receive any TIER :ukraine:

2 Likes

I diligently completed the tasks from goldfinch, watched theory videos on given topics and tried to learn them all to the best of my ability.

At the moment I’m very disappointed and puzzled by the fact that I didn’t get anything at all.

I completed four modules (I think I only missed the second module) and also did the twitter task at the very beginning. And I also invited my friend to the community!

I really wanted to be part of the Goldfinch community and continue to work with you and participate in new activities… When can I expect a response to my appeal? And how will the answer to the appeal be presented?

Also, I wrote the same answer from the first account in this governance topic, but for some reason the account is on hold… The account already has the basic status.

My Metamask address: 0x0922DF0f794E3c489380856c0E823BeA7b38cafD

My Discord: Qasqade#3189

1 Like

I completely agree with the author of the application.
I checked Flight Academy Rewards list and Updated Flight Academy Rewards list (after my appeal), but there is no my wallet address. So, evidently, my account was disqualified. I completed challenges 2,3,4 and final memorandum from 5 module + some additional tasks, I performed tasks independently (you can check it yourself with any tools) spending much time on it, completed all assessments with good or ideal result, used only my own account (of course with KYC and fill out each task in the Google form), and tried to help the community a little, answering some questions (10+ discord answers).
I carefully checked all 11 points of disqualification several times. But what rule from your 11 in list was violated? How is this even possible? I do not understand. What a wonderful experience to spend time doing tasks in flight academy and as result - you have been kicked out without any proofs that you violated some rules.
My google form with performed challenges: Инвестиционный меморандум для компании CashWay - Google Docs
MM 0xB92354c761eb5ad835aED159A62c1d15213c607a
Community manager @RP (thanks to him for trying to help) replied that the problem is probably the following : “In your case my hunch is that paragraph number 8 applies to you as I cant really say that 16 messages on the Discord (before the first results were published) can describe you as a participative member on the server.” Of course, 16 messages don’t show me as an outstanding community member, but paragraph number 8 says clearly about NOT participating, not about insufficient participating… You can check my participation in Discord by Zhekson Kozhara#8452 .

I understand perfectly that checking tens of thousands of tasks is not easy, and there may be some errors. But I really hope that my efforts and a small contribution to great Goldfinch community shall not go unrewarded. At least after last appeal.

Anyway, I wish the project good luck!

3 Likes

Want to attach my details:
Discord: ripndrug#6075
Metamask: 0xDE9B7D6DB4cF648a82E86654565852d9e15fB8bB

Agree with TC, the same happened to me, without any reason/proof of rules violation, was kicked off
Discord:SKiFF#5580
MM:0xD851F82D9C39F64e69efB8cAF278d4B1bAFDda07

1 Like

Fully agree and fully support this proposal.

1 Like

fully agree with author

Hello!
Totally agree with you, I made all tasks, but received only 8th tier.

Same problem, bro…
Done all tests and memorandum (on ukrainian), done a lot of work with others memorandums (questions, corrections), done memes, filled all forms but out of rewards because of “NOT participating in Discord” - 14 messages (only answers without spam like “gm” or fullish simple questions and so on…

1 Like

I completely agree. Honestly completed all written assignments for all modules + tests. As a result, I got the latest shooting range. I have all the evidence and references to completed tasks, and I am ready to provide them if necessary. It is also necessary to demand additional tokens for moral damage! Wasted time on assignments, now I’m wasting time writing and complaining

Hello guys, the problem really exists, and I hope that they will really help us. I’m really hoping for that!

3 Likes