Temperature Check: Goldfinch to list GFI token on Tier 1 Exchanges

A strong portion of community is wanting to hear good news on listing GFI token on more highly reputable exchanges, such as:
Binance, Huobi Global, Kraken, Bithumb, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, KuCoin, FTX.

This exchanges are known for more selectivity in tokens they list than gate.io, MEXC and Hoo and therefore listing there makes the token more credible in the eyes of potential investors.

More interest in token generates more interest in the project, as well as higher token price.

Higher GFI token price means more interest in acquiring and staking FIDU by users.

In addition, most of the exchanges stated above are supported in professional trading terminals working with work market data, giving traders possibility to use the tools such as volume profiles, clusters and market data.

14 Likes

I agree, there is good idea, community need a new listing on CEX Tier1!

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a very important and timely proposal. Now we need to concentrate our efforts on listing on the tier1 exchanges, this is the future of the project.

1 Like

Yes, this is absolutely necessary. Most do not have access to Coinbase. And buying this token on Gate or Mexc does not inspire confidence. Commissions on decentralized exchanges are too high. We need at least some of these: Kukoin, OkX, Huobi, Bithumb, ByBit and similar exchanges that inspire trust among users. It also attracts new people.

1 Like

I support this idea. We need at least one trusted exchange. At the moment it is difficult to buy tokens, because DEX commissions are high, and with Gate and MEXC I had bad experience with withdrawals.